Friday, 10 July 2015

Jennifer Lawrence Gets Excited At Meeting Bill Murray.

I like to write!!!

It is proof that Jennifer Lawrence is indeed Hollywood's biggest fan girl, and could not contain her excitement when meeting Bill Murray for the first time backstage at Comic-Con.  She apparently 'geeked' out, (I love that expression, that's exactly what I would do too), and started taking several pictures of both her and Bill Murray, and presumably gushing about how much of a fan of his she is.

Let's be honest, we would all do that.  For me it would not matter who it was in Hollywood I met, Bill Murray, Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, Ben Affleck, Leo DiCaprio....I would be talking pictures and telling them how wonderful I thought they were too.


Fantastic picture.  Jennifer Lawrence did look excited...And Bill Murray just looks cool.  I love it when celebrities meet other celebrities.  It's great.

adsense