Friday, 23 September 2016

So I Am Testing This Blog Still Works...

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have been on this blog.  I never really wanted to get rid of Dolly Wolly Wombat (former nickname of mine) so I have just left it to one side I guess, but now I just wanted to see if it still works.  This was my very first blog, and I really used it to report and give my opinions on celebrity news and gossip.  I mainly do that with my other blog.  Now I am considering using this as my lifestyle blog instead....


So this post is a little test...I am testing pictures and text and just everything in general.  I am quite happy with it.  And I have learnt an awful lot since I started blogging which I think was in 2010!! 
My other blog is The Longitude Of Life, http://thelongitudeoflife.com/  so check that out too if you get the chance.   I have decided that I might be able to make something of Dolly Wolly Wombat after all.

So watch this space.  I am now going to try and put this on Twitter and see if that works too.


Thanks for reading.

Sarah x


adsense